From: Steve Jones
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 10:30 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Covid Neighbor

i have a bb in my abdomen from funtimes, shows up periodically in xrays. We
didnt tell nobody nuthin about why i was bleeding from my belly

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:27 AM Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

  At age 13 I shot a kid in the leg with a .177 pneumatic which was fully
pumped up.  He went to the hospital to have the BB removed.

  .....turns out any gunshot wound has to be reported to the police.  That
turned into a not fun day.

  On the other hand that guy learned not to try and shove snow down the pants
of an armed individual.  That's worth it.  I probably saved his life. ;)