WalMart nation wide is closing down to one entrance (Grocery Entrance) and
only allowing 5 people in per 1000 square feet of floor space in the
store.  They are also going to be putting directional arrows in all of the
aisles to make them one way to try and provide more space for social
distancing.   They are also shutting down all game kiosks in the stores.
Many large stores are also asking that vendors only come in to service and
restock their items after hours so as to not add to the number of people in
the stores during the day.