Use silver bullets dipped in hydroxychloroquine?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 11:34 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Happy Monday

theirs was more to do with prior rights.

I fully support these armed gatherings

I fully support my right to shoot them if they do a mass gathering and come
near my installers afterward

I dont own the company, I dont have any direct cost. but eventually if we have
to keep sending guys home for 14 days, my bosses profits drop, my bonus
potential and my potential for a raise decrease. eventually we are low enough
on money I have to go back to putting up tranzeo gear and babysitting my
network when i could be better focusing on my drinking.  If they have the right
to protect their freedoms, so do I

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 11:28 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> >