Plus I thought Charles Wu was a hydroponic farmer.  OK, that’s old, checking
LinkedIn, he’s now a Cannabis Strategist.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-wu

Maybe he’s a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 10:03 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] billing

Bertram bought powercode, they are the current owner. It had changed hands many
times since inception, but bertram has been in it for the long haul

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 9:42 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

I never heard that, are you sure?  I thought Powercode came out of Bertram.
Same WISP that I think bought the remnants of Trango, I could be misremembering
that last part.