I'm kind of interested in what other people do for the BNG side of things.
Does everyone run PPPoE?  Does Powercode have hardware to terminate IPoE?
Auth and CRM are the easier parts to find, but BNG/BRAS, at least for IPoE
seems to be relegated to big players.

If I were starting a FISP from scratch, I think I would look closely at
Calix AXOS subscriber management and a similar setup with CORD.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202