When I get a crew cut am I appropriating skin head culture?

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:55 PM To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Fun Actually, I can rock an afro. I was actually looking for my afro pick earlier today. Seriously.

ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
We all knew you were a troll.
-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:05 AM To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Fun I'm contemplating some dire options. My hair grows out, not downs, so I'll look more like the guy that lives under a bridge than a hippy.

ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

--
*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband