I have in smaller ones. I can tell you that its one of the few times you
and I will agree on ICE activity, they need to stay the hell out of this. I
would put money down that tracing is going to show that this got that bad
in this industry because there is a ton of undocumented workforce, who was
too scared to seek medical treatment, had nowhere to isolate and
realistically had nothing to fall back on if they didnt push on through the
sickness. ICE needed to be completely blocked from almost all COVID related
enforcement action inside our borders.

The facilities can be sanitized quickly, its in the nature of the
facilities to do so. Proximity is probably one of the biggest issues
in managing the risk, but its still manageable. The biggest issue is
clearing the workforce to come back, second biggest is actually getting
them to come back knowing ICE is waiting. i think looking at UV options in
the facilities is definitely something that needs to be done, but I dont
know what it does to the meat proteins