I quit wiping...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 5:50 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: [AFMUG] OT - grocery store report

So beef is getting scarce and quite expensive.  There’s plenty of salmon.
Based on news reports, I expected pork to be a problem, but there were slabs of
back ribs aplenty.

But the big mystery for me is toilet paper.  We’ve gone 3 months on one package
of a dozen rolls but are down to 2 rolls so we’ll eventually have to buy more.
The stores have plenty of toilet paper now, and aren’t even limiting how much
you can buy, but all they have is the “mega” rolls.  They would have you
believe the mega rolls fit everybody’s roll holders unless your house was built
before 1950, but I don’t think they fit anybody’s  roll holders, unless you buy
a “roll extender”.

How are you guys solving this problem?  Roll extenders?  Set the roll on the
vanity or windowsill until you use up half the TP and the roll is small enough
to fit the holder in the wall?

I wonder if an M-TOW could be used?  I think the O.D. might be too big for a TP
roll to fit.