+1
Same here

On 7/21/20 10:02 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
Same here. You can drag the column header. If you right click on the headers you can add and remove columns you aren't interested in, etc.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Winbox I presume? Maybe your version of Winbox is too old? I'm using
    Winbox 6.46.2, and you can resize the terminal window any which way.

    On 7/21/2020 7:55 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
    > I'm having a brain fart at this early hour.  Is there a way to
    resize
    > the terminal window so that it will give you more horizontal column
    > space?  I'm running a traceroute with DNS lookups from the command
    > line, and it cuts off half the name because the column is too
    narrow.

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell