Title: Re: [AFMUG] OT bored
Mike,

Just read an article about cholesterol and heart attacks.  Apparently 50% of people that have a heart attack have low cholesterol.  The heart attack/cholesterol link is dubious at best.  The article stated inflammation (C Reactive Protein) is a better measure of heart attack risk.  Quote from article.

"For the CRP, the lower the better. If your levels are between 3mg/L and 10 mg/L, you're considered slightly elevated".

Get well soon.

--
Best regards,
Mark