I don't remember Chuck defending him. He was stating that during the
interview his statements were primarily factual if you parse them as they
were spoken in the complete interview. I think the man is obviously not
suited for an office where every syllable matters. Even hinting that an
election you be delayed for any reason, in my opinion, should result in
censure for any office from local elections all the way up.

But during these polarized times, as it has been for the last 15 years or
so, it seems that every day that goes by positions are hardened, the
ability to detect a fact and expose one is diminished. It doesn't matter
what side of the spectrum you fall on, the condition seems to be ubiquitous.
Maybe lint is in order

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell