We did this up until about 400 customers. All customers were billed using a "recurring sales receipt", with either card or ACH info, using Intuit's processing. It worked okay. It tried its hardest to match up all the payment receipts with actual bank deposits. Sometimes, it would get off and we'd have to manually reconcile the sales receipts to the deposit.

Background - doing recurring charges (card or ACH) in QB isn't like a traditional billing system where it creates an invoice and a payment as separate things. The recurring charges are the "thing" and it's similar to a point-of-sale receipt from a hardware store where you paid on the spot (you get a sales receipt for the purchase).

Jesse DuPont

Owner / Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC / Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband