We are the same way. We only have 1 reseller that we will accept new work from. They were actually able to tell me over the phone, from the call center, what patch panel number to plug into, and exact locations of the patch panels on both ends.

The upcharge for the service call might actually cost more than the service call itself. Trying to get these big companies to pay for something that varies from the monthly set service price requires alot of leg work. We're still fighting with a legacy reseller for the $200 repair we charged when a contractor at a large factory site cut the Cat5 while installing a new AC unit several months ago. Probably have spent more than $200 in time trying to collect it. I wonder how they deal with it when it's one conglomerate vs another conglomerate. Someone is paying for all that time. Maybe that's why the AT&T Bills are always so confusing. Make them a different price every month so that extra can be slipped in without any triggers.