Methane?

On 9/22/20 7:59 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Maybe find a middle ground?

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Nitromethane.
    *From:* Josh Luthman
    *Sent:* Tuesday, September 22, 2020 8:07 AM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Generator power supply questions
    So a likely problem is the fuel is old/stabil isn't working or the
    generator really doesn't like corn?

    Would premium fuel help or just skip straight to 0% ethanol?
    Josh Luthman
    24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

        A bit of choke can mean that it is starved for fuel.  The
        choke makes it a richer mixture.