We are just installing a pair of 450m 3.65 and your options for sync are to
run an ethernet cable down to a packetflux rackinjector but with no POE,
just let it do sync, or to use a cnpulse which is just a gps receiver that
plugs in directly to the 450m.

On a separate note, does anyone else hate these 4 pin power cables? To do
it properly you need to make 5 ends and the small pins are so finicky to
get into the connector. It took hours for us to make all the cables
properly and verify. Frustrating.