Supposedly brown or wild rice goes bad but white rice doesn't.  Which type did
you have?  Sounds like oil went rancid.

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 6:40 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Source for 2x M-TOW-P-24

Stores around here seem to have tons of TP. I see pallets of it when I go into
Home Depot. The San Carlos Costco has a wall full of it. Even the local grocery
has what looks like normal shelves full of. So no worries there.

There also seems to be plenty of stock of canned fruit.

So maybe there is some regional-ness to it all.

Rice does go stale at least. We had poured some surplus rice into a jar that we
closed up & then stuck it in  the back of the pantry where we forgot about it
for at least a year (maybe two). When we opened it up recently, it was still
"rice", but it smelled terrible.