On 11/12/20 3:44 PM, Matt Hoppes wrote:
I have a situation where I can buy several 1 gigabit pipes from several top
tier carriers relatively inexpensively.
Or I can buy one fat pipe from one carrier.

Say I need 4 gigabits of bandwidth and have four 1 gigabit pipes from 4
carriers running BGP, is there a best way to load balance these?  Just AS
pre-pend subsets on each carrier so certain subnets prefer one over another?
Or is there a better way?

Many (but not all) carriers offer BGP community support to give you knobs to manipulate things. How detailed that can be varies. Ask them to give you information on their BGP community support.