From: Bill Prince
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 3:41 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT A betting pool

According to what I've been reading in Science News for the last year or two,
it appears that diet sodas (all kinds that I know of) have the effect of
fooling your body into thinking it's had a dose of sugar. The body adds a dose
of insulin, and bingo, you have type 2 diabetes. I don't know how many or for
how long.

bp