+1

On 11/13/2020 11:54 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I can’t respond directly to your question. But note that you can get your certification from a different company that you use as your SAS.  And if you’re having problems with Google/Coursera, keep in mind Google will be your TPA going forward, so there may be ongoing problems.

FWIW, I took Commscope’s online training and exam which was proctored by ProctorU.  The training was competently done and the whole process didn’t involve a huge investment of time.  We actually use Federated as our SAS, mostly because they were the farthest along working with Cambium, I don’t think Commscope was even available at the time.  But I have no problem recommending Commscope for CPI training and certification.

If they refunded your money, you might want to start over with a different TPA.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Matt Corcoran
*Sent:* Friday, November 13, 2020 11:34 AM
*To:* AF@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* [AFMUG] CBRS Google CPI Certificate via Coursera

According to Coursera, Google's CBRS CPI Certificate (required for CBRS operation) remains _unavailable_ since at least early October.

Has anyone successfully taken the Google CPI Certificate exam in the last month?

I had completed the training and sat down during my scheduled time with ProctorU but the exam would not load properly and I was told there is a known issue/technical problem.    After 12 email runarounds asking if the issue was fixed, Coursera refunded the coarse.       Google said the course in only available via Coursera and they have been "looking into this" for the last two weeks.

My gut feeling is that Coursera just doesn't have anyone available or competent to respond.   Maybe it actually works now,  but I sure hate to waste another day only to find out the exam is still broken.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

Matt

Web Developer and Network/RF Engineer

*####* (Coursera Learner Support)

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I am deeply sorry to let you know that this issue hasn't been fixed and we truly apologize for the hassle you have been experiencing with the Quiz of the Course Become a CBRS Certified Professional Installer by Google <https://www.coursera.org/learn/google-cbrs-cpi-training> and my sincere apologies for the delay that our Engineering team is having on fixing the issue as we understand that this is affecting you at your work.

I’ve refunded the one-time payment you made towards this Course. You will see your funds returned to your original form of payment in 3-5 business days, depending on the processing speed of your bank.

Once again, my sincere apologies for this!

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to let me know.

Happy learning,
Coursera Learner Services