So they get 2 hr per month, or you charge them base 2hr every month then actual time on top of that?

On 11/23/2020 11:07 AM, Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi] wrote:
We charge our base labor rate with a 2 hr minimum. $60/hr x 2.

Jim Bouse
Owner - Brazos WiFi
979-999-7000
http://www.brazoswifi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 11:03 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Remote Hands Pricing

Anybody do 'Remote hands' Services?  Just a body that will go to a location and
follow directions.  I've had a request for it and I have no idea what to
charge.  How do Datacenters price it, base Monthly price + time?

Is it like  $400/month service or a $20/month service?  Seems like anything
that will be less than the cost of them buying a plane ticket should be worth
it to them.