Woof.  Hopefully they come in soon.

In our case we don't bother with the MTOW6 any more.  The MTOW10 is better
functionally and I think the same price, or at least close enough that it
makes no sense for us to stock two sizes.

2/3/4 Pipes I think make sense, but I've done exclusively, or nearly, 2
foot pipes.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343