I thought the rules of troubleshooting VoIP were:

Rule #1:  It's a NAT or ALG problem
Rule #2:  Refer to Rule #1

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 8:43 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Offnet SIP and Multi-homing

I use Grandstream, and BLF is Broken when trying to use SIP over TCP.
I've never had a NAT problem before.  I was just checking the other Offnet
phones that I have, and through sheer happenstance, those handsets all
coming in and leaving on the same transit provider.

Interesting is that the Grandstream Softphone client on my cell phone works
fine, it's only the Grandstream handsets that are the problem. I'm guessing
they are setting the call up in 2 different ways, and one is affected while
the other is not.  I haven't done enough packetcaptures to see if there is a
difference between the packet streams.