I wonder if the lack of love life is directly proportional to the quality and
quantity of porn.  Time domain.  Please provide graph…

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 9:58 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT HR question

Millennials seem to believe all their problems are because their generation got
screwed over by the baby boomers.  Not sure where this comes from, but it seems
to be accepted fact among Bernie supporters.  Like I have student debt and a
crummy job and no love life because of the damn baby boomers.

Good luck telling them they’re lazy, you’ll get about the same reaction as
telling someone from the MAGAverse to wear a mask. Or yeah yeah yeah, old man,
I know, get off your lawn, and you used to walk 5 miles to school uphill both
ways.