Hence the next statement in what I said
There hasnt been any ruling, so there isnt any finality. There needs to be
finality. Scotus action today is just going to drag this thing out. Until
they do their job, hear the case, rule against the states, the propensity
for violence increases daily. And I'm not just talking about secessionists.
At least the next 2 years wont be anything like the left over the last four
still calling Clinton madame president and screaming at the sky. The right
will either pop off or move on. More likely to move on if the scotus does
their job and rules on it.

It's a real good forecast for starlink, the left lives funding a monopoly
they back. I'll bet scotus rules on that within 3 years, they wont claim
it's not in their wheelhouse