From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 9:05 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Not all Texans are idiots

That's the way I read it too. The bottom line is that all the states have
sovereignty relative to each other, and no state is above another (or below).
The only time there is an issue is when there is some boundary-related issue
that requires a higher authority (and Texas doesn't border any of the defendant
states). So the "ruling" (not sure if that's the correct term is that Texas has
no standing in this case. AKA pound sand.

bp