From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 8:45 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Too funny not to share

Tha6s fine, but jaime's teams gotta take utah, they're weird

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020, 8:37 PM Craig House
<cr...@totalhighspeed.net<mailto:cr...@totalhighspeed.net>> wrote:
If I want to witness Americans bickering with other Americans I can look at any
Covid post or local tv channel post or any anti vaxer post or any political
post and see a bunch of snowflake crybabies from both sides trashing each
other.  I’m pretty tired of it from both sides.  Too me it seems like there is
so much division and both sides are so entrenched in their belief that the
other side is fabricating stories.   Maybe at this point the only way to
coexist is as two separate countries.  Honestly I don’t see either side
“getting over it”
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2020, at 20:24, Chuck McCown via AF