From: "Ryan Ray" <ryan...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 12:24:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Unsubscribe

There shouldn't be any need for time-out's. We're all adults here.

To hell with politics chat though. A few of you start actually acting like kids
when the topic is broached. As a Canadian I don't really want to see it anyway.
Bring back lent. This has been a great community for over 10 years. Politics
are the achilles heel for this list.