As Chuck mentions, for some reason pine trees are worse. That doesn't
account for different kinds of pine trees. IDK, but there has been
speculation about the length of the needles relative to the wavelength.
However, that's just anecdotal.

I can say that some kinds of Eucalyprus trees are just murder WRT
penetration. Had one at 200 yards on a 3 mile link. Just awful SNR.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com