Im waiting for vegas show

On 3/31/21 1:07 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Definitely time to go to an actual show and I know I'll be there.  Be nice to see people in person finally.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:26 PM Daniel White <dwh...@atheral.com <mailto:dwh...@atheral.com>> wrote:

    Sam,

    I'll be there.  I think turn-out will be pretty good all things
    considering... but probably 2017-2018 type attendance levels than
    what WISPA was projecting for WISPAmerica 2020 before it was canceled.

    WA historically has been the "engineering" show.  Deeper dives.
    An "Animal Farm" track (vendors doing their deep dives like the
    old and much cherished Animal Farm shows). Turn-out is always
    smaller because there are less business/accounting/HR focused tracks.

    Obviously the circumstances could be better - but WA has a very
    different feel than WISPAPALOOZA.  I love both shows (and I'm not
    just saying that).

    photograph
    Daniel White
    Co-Founder
    phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
    direct:+1 (702) 470-2766

    Sam Lambie <mailto:samtaos...@gmail.com>
    March 30, 2021 at 14:00
    Just wondering if during these unprecedented times if there will
    be a crowd or a ghost town in Grapevine TX.
    I've been to the LV WISPaPalooza shows a couple of times, is this
    any more informative and better organized or??

-- -- *Sam Lambie*
    Taosnet Wireless Tech.
    575-758-7598 Office
    www.Taosnet.com <http://www.newmex.com>