My poor dad is on his second covid shot yesterday. Hes supposed to be
finishing mudding my new office drywall. Hes in bed right now, says hes
feeling almost as bad as when he had the Rona in november. From the look
and sound of him I dont disagree. I wont crack the whip on the drywall til
tommorrow.