I haven't shaved for 45 years. Don't even own a razor.

On 5/6/2021 9:18 PM, Jan-GAMs wrote:

When you're 67 your pencil-lead will be broken and your razor won't shave

On 5/6/21 2:36 PM, dave via AF wrote:
If my mind is still as sharp as it is today when im 67 I will take my time in retirement after visiting the oceans and mountains in our nation and write a complete open source product for ease of use.