I will not build anything upon the rock of UBNT.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 12:44 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Intuit & Billing

My bigger fear with Ubiquiti is that they'll abandon it.  They are not shy
about leaving an old product behind.

On 5/8/2021 9:39 AM, Robert wrote:

  Right up until ubnt kicks non-ubiquiti people off and sues them...

  On 5/8/21 12:28 AM, Timothy Steele wrote:

    sign up for stripe

    Then setup UISP

    you don't need to use any Ubiquiti devices to use a self-hosted UISP CRM
    especially not if you don't want any of the fancy stuff it dose

    really the best truly FREE option

    if you want to pay then I would go with Sonar

    if you want to pay a ton then powercode