I think a Flame thrower will work for this..

On 6/11/21 4:50 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
We have a new site that had been abandoned for some time, there is a massive racoon latrine in the work area. Apparently theres a bad worm in them we can get, not to mention the fungal infection risk. We are going to be clearing it out, but need to sterilize as we go. And minimize airborne particulate even though we will have respirators. Is there a good fungicide, sterilant for this? I plan on pump spraying bleach on clean up day to murder as much nasty as we can and keep the dust down but didnt know if theres a better option. We arent talking a couple turds, this is mounds upon mounds of it mixed with bird poop. It will probably be hundreds of pounds of nasty