Yes or argue u should wear a mask or not and take a bullet for your cause:)

On 6/14/21 3:57 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

There was an interesting opinion in Slate today about vaccines. You can get Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, or the actual virus. All will technically "vaccinate" you.

As for safety, around 300 million people have gotten the first 3, and there have been handful of deaths associated with the J&J (like around 3 in a million). The last one has killed around 600,000 of the estimated 34,000,000 we think have gotten it (like 17,000 per million).

So the question is not about whether you will get vaccinated. Everyone will get vaccinated one way or the other.