Ford (F) has tons of potential.  I had initially thought VW would be the
better buy but there seems to be too much institutional dead weight (most
of the board) pulling the wrong way.  Amazing concepts get turned into drab
meh on the MEB platform and the build seems half thought out.   Ford seems
to get that they need to dump legacy ASAP and supposedly the build on the
Mach E and Lightning are impressive.  That and a 5% stake in Rivian make it
a no brainer to me.  Not going to get TSLA or BTC rich off of it but
doubling or tripling your money in 3-5 years seems entirely possible.