So i got this weird call from my ex-wife."..hey , do you remember what
Jennifer and Audrey (our oldest daughters) would say after we all watched
the first Dune movie?"...i replied. "Spice...." With lots of sass's...
almost like a hiss ..yes, i remember, why?
Well i remembered as i am watching it with their children right now...
Cool