From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2021 7:56 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Licensed Dish RF Pattern

We were aligning an RFS 18ghz dish, and the climber said that he found a
bunch of Sidelobes as he was moving it around.  I went looking for the RF
pattern of the dish to see what they looked like, with the Centerline and
the peaks and valleys going away from it, but I don't find the RF pattern on
the RFS Website.  Is that something that the licensed dishes don't do or
have I just not found it yet?