Espresso machine?

On 11/16/21 9:50 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I will split the prize with you.
https://www.z104country.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MYSOUND090821.WAV.wav
You gotta be able to receive the FM broadcast signal direct to win.
List of clues and prior guesses here:
https://www.z104country.com/contests/
It sounds like a single stroke machine.  Probably a limit switch shuts off the motor.  Motor has a characteristic of a hermetically sealed compressor. Like an orange squeezer.  I would guess a punch press but since this is on a regular broadcast station I doubt it is a relatively obscure piece of industrial equipment.
But what would a person have that is electro mechanical single stoke?