If I were you, I would choose brand over what other people think of a
color. Most marketing people would say it is all
about the story. Your story is the family history of baby blue. Explain the
story behind the color and market the heck
out of it. I buy "Chuck" products because of who you are to the industry
and what you have done to more the industry
forward. Sell the family values of baby blue and people will latch onto it.