From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Bill Prince via AF
<af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 8:09:57 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Bill Prince <bpglueguy...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Happy Easter

I can tell you this.

My gmail address gets zero, zip, nada from the af.afmug.com domain. When I send
in subscribe messages I don't get an accept or a deny. Just nothing. It seems
from what I can tell that my outgoing messages get to the list, but I don't get
any responses unless someone sends me a direct message from their own server.

I created another gmail address and sent in a subscribe message. It disappeared
into the ether with no response of any kind. Again; zip zero, nada. Nothing to
filter because nothing comes in at all if it's coming from "@af.afmug.com".

I created a disposable email address with my yahoo account, and subscribed. I
got a prompt response to confirm my subscription, which I did. and now I'm
getting list emails here. It also appears that my outgoing to the li;st are
working.

I'm not a sendmail "knowledgable" kind of guy, but it appears from this end
that gmail is a black hole for animal farm.

---
bp