The mold is owned by Cambium, not the supplier. It's not like this is
a generic, off the shelf piece. It's also
possible that multiple parts of the design are made in a single mold.
Getting the mold made is the most
expensive part of the process. After that, each part is probably
<$0.50. If I was Cambium, I'd be super
pissed if they allowed someone else to use my mold. Each mold only has
so many uses before it has
to be replaced. In a steel mold, that is a lot of pieces, but still,
you'd be costing Cambium money.