From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2022 11:00:12 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] -48 vDC to 120 vAC

We use ICT inverters, but inverters in general aren't hard to find.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 11:55 AM Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

Recommendations on producing 120vAC out of -48vDC?

We are in a Frontier CO and having a hard time finding -48vDC powered devices,
so looking to just produce 120 vAC so we can just use standard power supplies
for them. Primarily, we need to power a VDSL modem (so like 5 - 10 watts), but
having a bit more would be nice for convenience. House power isn't always
convenient, so it would be a good place to plug in laptops when in there
working.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions