I'm suggesting on the AC line if that's where the noise is coming from.

My guess is one of two things:

1) somehow the truck is generating rf noise.  For example they have a
mobile Hotspot or signal booster or something like that. Or some other non
obvious source.

2) the truck is generating noise on the electrical system.   Check for bad
grounds, apply filtering, and so on.  Changing the shielding arrangement on
the cat5 cable might help.   That is add/remove shield, try
 connecting/grounding the shield on both ends or just the top,  or just the
bottom.   And try grounding the shield without connecting it to the radio.

The question here is where is the noise coming from.    One way to isolate
the power as an option is to try running off a generator.   Or have the
truck run off the generator.