A man called Otto.   Hey, wife and I were just happy to be able to get out and
see a movie.  Plus, we were recovering from my selection last weekend, Babylon.
 Best thing I can say about Babylon was the sound track.  Good stuff.  Rest of
it was garbage LOL

Man called Otto.  This is a remake of a movie that did really well overseas a
few years ago apparently.  Very much the same story line.
Good stuff, carry a tissue with you.  For once they didn't give away the entire
plot in the previews.  We all know grumpy old men like
Otto.   We rarely know their backstory....