Looking for some additional standards-based IP cameras to add to my
system.  H.264, H.265, etc. Various types.   Dome, maybe 360 fisheye, and I
think I need two more which are either a bit more directional or that I can
swap the lens on since what I'm watching is a bit far from where I can
mount the cameras.

Don't want something tied to a specific PVR which I think includes the UBNT
cameras.

I would also prefer to avoid brands which are on the FCC banned list  (
https://www.fcc.gov/supplychain/coveredlist) or are known to have serious
security issues which eliminates the HikVision cameras many of us used to
use.  The ones I have already are on a separate subnet which is firewalled
from the internet (no access except to my surveillance server), but I don't
really want to add more if I can avoid it for a reasonable price.

What is everyone using?

--
- Forrest