Sterling,

Check out duracomm.com.  I have 3 or 4 of their rackmount AC to 48vdc units.
If you need an exact model number let me know and I'll dig one up.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications
www.Myakka.com

------

SJ> I've got a few projects where I just need a simple telco -48v power supply
from AC plug.

SJ> I've got a lot of the "normal" PS units lying around.

SJ> But what does it take to power a -48v device?

SJ> Is it something I can/should just rig from a standard AC to DC 48v PS?

SJ> Or is there something out there I should purchase instead that is fairly
cheap?

SJ> I'm using ITC Rectifiers for my -48v plant in several areas, I just haven't
built out the DC plant in all areas but have one or two units that need it
already on site.