I'm bringing on some more employees, so some sort of password manager would be nice to have, other than my personal one, and all the passwords I keep up in the old noggin. This might be like opening up a apple/PC debate, but just curious what others are using.

I've looked at Dashlane, 1password, and bitwarden. And there's always Keepass, but I think that requires access to the central password file at all times, might be hard to share between users.

It would be nice to be able to only share certain passwords with certain users. Like Tech 1 can have Radios and Mikrotiks, but not VMWare. Tech2 has Mikrotik and Vmware, but not radios.