Paraphrasing experiences with a certain wireless vendor:
<me> We're having problem xyz
<support> No you're not
<me> Here's are logs indicating the issue occurring at these various times
<support> Nobody else has that problem
<me> Ok.  But I do.  How do we fix it?
<support> *shrug* I guess we'll RMA it
<me later> we installed the replacement and still have the same problem
<support> *shrug* I guess we'll RMA it
<me later> we installed the replacement and still have the exact same
problem
<support> Dunno, must be your fault somehow
<me later> *publicly shames them on the Internet*
<support> We'll get a software developer to look into that issue
<vendor's software developer> *Gets packet capture of the event, finds a bug
and patches it. *
<me> yay
<executive from the vendor> Calls my boss to complain that I publicly shamed
them
<me> You suck and I have no regrets

Same vendor:
<us> This particular base station has a specific issue with one port.
<them> ok we'll RMA it.
<us> *receives replacement, adds the new unit to our inventory system*
<us some months later> A base station died randomly today
<them> ok we'll RMA it.
<us> *receives replacement, adds the unit to our inventory system, except
it's already in our inventory because it's the exact same unit we sent back
a few months ago.  So we test it and find that it still has the exact same
problem we sent it back for*
<us> opens another ticket
<them> ok we'll RMA it

We RMA'd 40% of those base stations over 5 years.  That's not counting the
ones that they replaced due to a design flaw in the early hardware
revs....counting those it was closer to 80%.

Never again.