One of my favorite snacks. Like green olives with almonds too.

On 2/16/2023 11:23 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
that was one of the worst days of my life, I had grabbed a jar of garlic stuffed olives at the store. On the way home I opened it and popped one in my mouth. It turned out I had gotten bleu cheese stuffed ones by mistake. i considered just driving into oncoming traffic hoping to get that taste out of my mouth.