I have had 2 recent orders cancelled as "undeliverable". Well, we have had some road closures because of the recent storms, but I would have thought that cancelling the order is an extreme remedy. I would rather that they alter the order for an alternate address (like an Amazon locker, which we have an abundance of).

The last one, I talked to a rep, and she said if an Amazon locker was one of my delivery alternatives, that they could make the switch. So we did that.

Curiously, the original was 1-day delivery. Changing the delivery address added another 5 days.